If you are looking to elevate your game beyond NYS, CYO, BVYA or YMCA, but NOT ready to make the club or “select” commitment, the Alamo City All-Star League may just be your answer!
ACA in partnership with South Texas Volleyball Academy (STVA) is proud to offer a Recreational Plus program for those younger players just learning the game or for those who want to prepare for club and/or school tryouts. What makes our program unique is we not only teach the fundamentals of the sport, we teach the GAME.
Our program is designed for players 3rd thru 8th grade. The league will consist of 18 teams (6 per division); 3rd and 4th grade division; 5th and 6th grade division; 7th and 8th grade division. All teams are led by a qualified, experienced club coach.
The league will take place in the spring/summer and run for 6 weeks. We host MANDATORY CLINIC on MAY 8-9, 2022. Please note, these evaluations are meant to help place each player on a team matching their playing abilities. We try to have elementary level teams and Middle School level teams for the more advanced players.
League plays on Mondays, 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm during May and June @ Alamo City All-Stars Sportsplex. Playoffs will occur the week of June 19th – 22nd. Practice is 1.5 hr.’s: Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursdays (6 – 7:30pm or 7:30 – 9 pm); however, will be determined by the coach. Most teams will play two matches a night. All teams are coached by Sport Safe certified club coaches.
- Girls and Boys in grades 3rd – 6th
- 12U Club teams are welcome!
Middle School Division:
- Girls and Boys in grades 6th – 8th
- 12U/13U/14U Club teams are welcome!
$208 (Early Bird Price. Regular Price $260) per Athlete; Team Rates are available. REGISTRATION DEADLINE: May 8, 2023.
For additional information, please contact Madison Nagy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There will be a spectator fee of $6 for Adults ages 16 and up and $4 for ages 5-15 (Games/Tournaments).
- Outside food and drinks will be prohibited (except for water for the athletes).
- Concession stand will be open with ample healthy meal options.
- Bleacher seating is available. Lawn chairs and folding chairs are prohibited.